I have worked at this Company for a year.In my 27 career I have never worked for a more unprofessional, dishonest and unethical Company in my life.

They lie to their employees about promising raises and promotions and never,never come true. The wages in most cases are at the poverty line. The owners (Kepplers) manage by fear, the culture is hostile, they micro manage, refuse to consider new ideas, and are constantly screaming the their employees.

They treat their people like animals. They are all about greed.

The working conditions are despicable. Extremely hot, dirty, and air is toxic from the paint fumes. The turn over rate is outrages. Since I have been there 14 people out of 29 employees have quit or got fired in less than year.

This truly a SWEAT SHOP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of extremely bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "working conditions" of brew city promotions work experience. Brew City Promotions needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brew city promotions work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brew City Promotions.

Had an Experience with Brew City Promotions?

Comments